Location, location, location is often said to be the single most important feature of real property.
Clients have a preference for contemporary, conveniently situated properties that are easily accessible by car and public transport and offer ample parking space.
The plot is situated in 106 Bulgaria Boulevard between Todor Kableshkov Boulevard and Sofia Ring Road, immediately after the Bellissimo Office Centre and the Saint Sofia Clinic.
The building is easily accessible – both when coming into the city from the Ring Road (main thoroughfare linking Sofia to the Trakia Motorway and the Struma Motorway) and when coming from the city centre along the Bulgaria Boulevard. Upcoming and dynamic, the area is situated in proximity to the recently built Mall Bulgaria and a multitude of other office and residential buildings. The South Park is a mere fee minutes away and so is the picturesque Boyana neighbourhood, nestled up in the foothill of Mount Vitosha.
- PATETATA – 9A Byalo Pole Street, 1618 Sofia
- MARITA – 10 General Kiril Botev Street, 1404 Sofia
- MARIA MAGDALENA – 26Е General Kiril Botev Street
- Branch of 104 Comprehensive School – 10 Metlichina Polyana Street, 1404 Sofia
- MILLENNIUM STUDY CENTRE – 60 Kostenski Vodopad Street
- 34 Comprehensive School – 43 Rodopski Izvor Street, 1680 Sofia
- 36 MAXIM GORKI Secondary Comprehensive School – 35 Pirinski Prohod Street
- 52 Secondary Comprehensive School TSANKO TSERKOVSKI – 112 A. S. Pushkin Street
Food stores and restaurants:
- Billa – 55 Bulgaria Boulevard, 1404 Sofia
- Kaufland – Todor Kableshkov Street
- Victoria Restaurant, in immediate proximity to 118 Bulgaria Boulevard
- Chepishev Restaurant – 27 Ivanitsa Danchev Street, Boyana
For gym and SPA aficionados:
- Pulse Fitness and SPA
- Earth and People, Hotel and SPA
Convenient public transport:
- Tram 7 – a few short stops from the National Palace of Culture
- Buses 204 and 64